A gentle, effective and controlled skin abrasion that boosts regeneration. Microdermabrasion is an intensive instrumental peeling that was originally developed for the medical sector. The combination of the controlled ablation and the vacuum results in an increased formation of young, functional skin cells at the basal cell layer. These migrate upwards and gradually replace the damaged tissue. The regeneration of the skin thus takes place from the inside out.
For clients with :
- Loss of elasticity in the connective tissues
- Excessive keratinisation (hyperkeratosis), dull skin & uneven skin tone
- Thinning skin (atrophy)
- Enlarged pores
- Dilated pores and scarring
- Tissue stretching, also for optimal pre and post treatment care with aesthetic procedures
Results from studies:
- Refinement and smoothing of the skin profile
- Increase in cell function and cell turnover
- Increase in firmness of the skin
- Activation of collagen and elastin synthesis
- Noticeable improvement in elasticity
- Optimisation of metabolism and absorption of active agents
Enzymes split the dead skin cells and prepare the skin for the coming Microdermabrasion
The Microdermabrasion removes smoothly and safely the horny cell leading to a smooth and gentle surface.
Individually tailored ingredients penetrate deeply into the skin to exert their maximum effect.